Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Class is in session!

Months of seclusion from the classroom has taken its toll on my sanity and now, six months later, I have returned to my Alma Mater Asia Pacific College to once again make the presence of one of the coolest and youngest Information Technology instructors known to the hapless, innocent minds of the students of the College.

I start this chronicling of my madness at the behest and request of my friends, colleagues, and some of my students - I hope you all enjoy reading my antics in class and hopefully get some amusement at my expense.

For the third trimester of Academic Year 2009-2010, I have been handed down the instructor position for Management Information Systems on my old Accountancy students (AC81) and two new classes under Tourism (TM91 and 92) handling Algebra and Business Mathematics respectively.

So sit back and behave, class is now in session. Attendance first!






0 comments: