Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Final Exams Approach

Good Afternoon Class!

It's been a long while since I last made a post to my blog and for a moment I've had the vague notion that I've repeated a long-withstanding curse upon my online self - that is, not being a devout contributor to the blogosphere. However, I shall try to remedy those in due time, but I believe renewals are in order :D

Nearly the other half of the trimester passed during my online absence and frankly I've endured way more trying things than the madness I put up with during the first phase of the trimester. Overall this trimester has been both fun and trying on my nerves, learning new approaches to teaching, socializing with new students, and learning more and more about what I can really do as an academician. Sometimes I think I was born for a school or a university and not for a software developer, but hey, I can get the best of both worlds, right?

As it stands, the final exams are almost upon my students and it seems only like yesterday that I marched into their doors and started teaching them the subjects that they have now learned (hopefully) by heart.

With that I reopen my classroom *dusts off cobwebs and brushes off dirt on teacher's desk*, I hope this doesn't close as long as it used to the last few times XD

Oh, and a new signature!





0 comments: